1. A two year and two month certification program to designed to
develop those who God has called into the ministry of Spiritual
2. A place for Spiritual Directors to gather and to share information
and best practices for the edification of the spiritual care
community.This is done through special gatherings and through
"Awakening" the official newsletter of The Awakening Institute.
3. To connect Certified Spiritual Directors with those seeking
1. Addressing soul damage caused by stress, trauma, depression
and other various life events that keep us form the fullness of
knowing God's healing presence in our lives. This experience is
called "Choosing Joy."
2. Making meaningful connections and building strong relationships
with individuals in the physical and emotional healing professions
hoping to form a more holistic spirit, soul, mind and body
approach to healing.
Approaching spiritual growth toward holiness through a paradigm of awareness we call "The Christian Mystical Journey for Today's World", which consists of an awareness of Love, purification by Love, illumination by Love, the Mystery of Love, Union with Love and becoming non-resistant kenotic vessels through whom Love is let go into the world.